Citco - Investor Relations Department - Curaçao
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
The Investor Relations Department is responsible for the maintenance of Investor registers for the Funds we administer. The department processes all investor-related transactions, including but not limited to subscriptions, capital calls, and distributions. The department further handles all investor communications on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis including the distribution of shareholder statement as well as verifies each investor to ensure eligibility and compliance with anti-money laundering requirements.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Review of subscription agreements
- Follow up with Investors on missing documentation
- Maintenance of all electronic and physical Investor records
- Maintenance of bank accounts for Funds assigned
- Preparation and review of daily and weekly performance releases
- Production of Investor statements and correspondence
- Appropriate handling of Fund Manager and Investor calls and emails
- Assisting with various projects as assigned.
- Bachelor level degree with a focus in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Client Services preferred
- Excellent MS Office suite skills; Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of hedge or mutual fund industry and concepts is preferred
- Experience in Investor Relations, as it relates to a transfer agency environment is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong client service skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to maintain quality and focus while working through repetitive tasks
- Ability to work independently and understand when to escalate
- Ability to learn and follow established policies and procedures
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.