BearingPoint Caribbean - Business Engineer
As a Business Engineer at BearingPoint Caribbean, you’re a key player in the successful digital transformations of local and national governments. Your mission is to support them in their increasingly complex administrations. Enabled by information technology, you provide the tools and support to enhance government revenues, resulting in more funding for key priorities for citizens, such as education and health.
We focus on four fundamental areas of the government: tax including collection, social security, and permits & licensing. You will develop software with the use of intelligent robotic process automation to create smarter processes for our government clients. You build, without programming, on the Be Informed business process platform.
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive Business Engineers to join our teams in Curaçao, Rotterdam, or Deventer.
- Your focus is to help our clients’ processes perform better, faster, and smarter.
- Together with the client, you identify complex processes and optimize them where needed within given architecture guidelines and by using design patterns.
- You work in agile teams and apply innovative ideas and possibilities.
- You’re involved in every stage of the process; from design & process modeling to testing, implementing and presenting the application(s) both internally to your team as well as externally to the client.
- You develop the business models using the Be Informed studio. Knowledge of similar business process software platforms is an advantage.
- You work independently and organized and have a critical attitude.
- You like to take the lead and tackle what needs to be changed or adjusted to reach the best possible outcome.
- You have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in (Business) Informatics, Business & IT Management, Industrial Engineering & Management, Mathematics, Physics, AI or similar studies.
- Knowledge of similar business process platforms such as Pegasystems, Blueriq or Mendix is a plus.
- You’re familiar with SCRUM, Information Analysis, Requirements Engineering, and SQL.
- You’re capable of collecting requirements and input of organizations and converting these into business models.
- You have good speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English.
Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements. So not only do governments experience drastic improvements in their processes, we make the difference because our technology creates solutions for real-world problems. BearingPoint Caribbean has offices located in Curaçao, Bonaire, and the Netherlands. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. Our team consists of 100+ highly skilled professionals (IT and subject matter experts) who dare to dream and think about the possibilities. We are go-getters, we think ahead, and we dedicate each day to getting the job done.