White Yellow Cross Care Foundation - Activity Coordinator - Sister Basilia Day Activity Center
This vacancy is for a full time position (40 hours per week) within our Sister Basilia Center (Day Activity Center). The Day Activity Center is for persons with an intellectual disability.
The Activity Coordinator’s tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and executes activities;
- Makes the bi-annual theme plan and yearly activity program;
- Guides and stimulates clients during activities;
- Manages materials and equipment.
Dutch residents or permanent residence permit holders only.
The job description is available on request.
The job requires:
· SPW level 4 diploma/Activity Supervision diploma/Teaching diploma;
· Relevant work experience in education, activity supervision or in intellectual disabled care;
· Knowledge of the English language. Spanish and Papiamento are a plus.
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5484431 and ask for Mimi Hodge. To apply, please send your application letter, resume and diploma to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: firstname.lastname@example.org