Aruba Airport Authority - Accounting Officer
Our Accounting Department is looking for an Accounting Officer to join the team. As an Accounting Officer you carry out a big variety of administrative duties consisting of but not limited to: gather, register and process financial and accounting data in various financial/accounting systems. Prepare journal entries and invoices, process payments, perform reconciliations etc. and assist in other business processes as well.
- Accounting & Financial Administration entries and reconciliations;
- Process invoice payments and bank transactions;
- Revenue & Billing supportive tasks and processes;
- Link to Gateway 2030 financial administration;
- Inventory administration.
- Associates Degree in Accounting and/or complemented in Finance, or Moderne Bedrijfsadministratie diploma, or “Praktijk Diploma Boekhouden” or to the opinion of management similar/comparable knowledge level and/or educational background;
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience;
- Accountable and responsible teamplayer with attention to detail and pro-actively involved;
- Experience with general Ledger software and ERP systems, AFAS Financial is a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and Papiamento.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and you are ready to start an exciting career, we invite you to apply. Please click “Here” and upload your application letter with resume, diplomas and/or certifications. Last day to apply is October 6, 2022.
For questions regarding this vacancy and/or the selection procedure, please contact the Account Manager Ana Carina at 524-2192. A reference/background check, assessment and medical evaluation will be part of the selection procedure.