Aruba Airport Authority - Safety and Security Compliance Officer
As a Safety and Security Compliance Officer at AAA you are responsible for monitoring an efficient, safe and secure implementation of the Safety & Security processes of the day-to-day operations on the Airside, Terminal and Landside areas of the Airport.
- Create / Increase awareness among Airport users on Safety and Security;
- Assist in managing the Safety Management System and Security Management System;
- Perform Hazard, Risk / Threat Assessments;
- Perform Incident / Accident investigations;
- Serve as operational support –during Emergency situation;
- Conduct inspections and audits on construction works, and other activities that can impact Airport operations or pose a compliance risk.
- Bachelor degree in the field of (Aviation) Safety and/or Security;
- Minimum one year experience in an operational function;
- Knowledge of the national and international Aviation regulations on safety and security;
- Ability to take initiative and responsibilities;
- Good analytical skills;
- Able to work independently and together in a team;
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Projects, Access, Word, and Outlook) are a must;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, Papiamento, English and Spanish.