Aruba Airport Authority - IT Administrator
Our IT Department is looking for an IT administrator to join the team. As an IT administrator you are responsible for the continuous and optimal operations of the IT systems, networking, infrastructure and data processing capabilities of AAA. This includes troubleshooting of incidents/ issues, and the proactive maintenance of hardware and software.
- Implement, execute and coordinate activities and projects derived from the overall IT Strategy policies and procedures;
- Perform root cause analysis of issues, problems and incidents within the IT environment;
- Responsible for the assigned “IT Portfolio”;
- Serve as a contact point for the business users in matters relating to IT operations.
- Associates Degree in computer science or relevant field;
- Relevant training in the field of automation, for example Cisco network management, Microsoft certifications (MCSE), ITIL, VMWare, SQL Server;
- Experience in IT administration focused on infrastructure and networking;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows ecosystems, Server and Desktop Virtualization and Database environments.
- Knowledgeable on the most commonly used office automation systems, such as Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, Reporting, etc.
- Fluent in both word and writing in Dutch, English and Papiamento. Spanish is desirable but not necessary.