Damen Shiprepair & Conversion
Damen Shiprepair Curaçao (DSCu) is strategically located in the Southern Caribbean, en route to the Panama Canal, and safely outside the Hurricane Belt. Our yard is perfectly positioned to serve as a logistics hub, ensuring the smooth flow of goods and services through the region. We offer excellent working conditions within a natural bay, in ideal weather conditions. We can accommodate vessels up to 270 metres in length. Besides our proximity to major shipping routes, we consider our application of international standards and membership of the Damen Shipyards Group as our yard’s key advantages. This, together with more than 50 years of experience, means we can offer you high-quality service and workmanship.
- Location: at the crossroads of major shipping routes
- Reliable and high-quality ship repair in the Caribbean
- Long track record (over 50 years of experience)
- Ability to handle specialised vessels, such as cruise ships, navy ships and offshore support vessels
- Lean logistical gateway for products flying to and from Europe, USA and the CaribbeanMultilingual workforce
- Holding ISPS accreditation
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified
No vacancies available for Damen Shiprepair & Conversion.