Croon Caribe is a technical service provider that has been active in the region for more than 25 years. During this time, working in close corporation with the local authorities and the parent company in the Netherlands, experience and know how were accumulated with care and commitment.
Croon Caribe is known as a reliable and innovative technical contractor with strong roots in the local communities and strong backup from its parent company.The regional head office in Aruba employs approx. 60 people on a full time basis and is active in Industrial projects as well as in Commercial and Residential projects
On the island of Aruba the service and maintenance department supplies a wide range of technical services, from data and automation to inspections and air conditioning.
Croon Caribe provides the following services:
Projects (Commercial, Industrial and Residential):
- Engineering (NEN 1010/HVAC/automation/security)
- Electrical installations
- Access Control and CCTV
- Air conditioning
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency power and No Break
- Medium Voltage installations
- Data and fiber optic cabling
Service and Maintenance:
- 24/7 call out service for maintenance clients
- Energy survey’s and advice
- HVAC maintenance and repair
- Infra-red inspections
- Fire Alarm Testing and maintenance
- Electrical inspections NEN 3140
- Trouble shooting
Various high end hotels, the hospital, the Water and Electricity plant, the court at first instance but also government agencies are amongst the clients of Croon Caribe.